Well things have been so busy (not!!!) that I forgot to update you all.
So quick update - graduated on Friday, moved into our new house Friday afternoon, and party at our house Friday night. So enjoyable night, late one without going out even (5am!!!), had about 10 people stay the night, which made it interesting to fit everyone, but who knew that the corridor could be so confortable for some??? (honestly - I was jealous of her for sleeping on the floor).
Since then, went into London to see Yoni, who took me to see Agatha Christie's ' Mousetrap', which was amazing. Such an old school theatre, and it was so nice to see such a culture, which is pretty much non-existent in Australia.
So since then, have been trying to organise tv, phone etc etc. Hopefully soon should have a landline, so I can call u all. Until we have another form of entertainment (ie. TV) it has been cards after cards. Games we have played - Cheat, Big 2, Slaves and Masters, one from boarding school, snap, s***head, speed, spit, one that these polish guys taught us which we call ibis etc etc..... Gets quite confusing when trying to remember which one u are playing at the time.
Anyway I have to run
talk soon xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment