skip to main | skip to sidebar

maya's little adventures......

So, here I have the means to communicate with everyone about what I have done, what I am going to do, the good, the bad and the GREAT. Hope you enjoy, and if you have any suggestions, please keep them to yourself. xx

Sunday, September 24, 2006

one last snap from italy.....I call it - the PIGS


How can yo resist? When you smell this pizza you will understand. When you taste it - you will understand even more. YOU JUST DONT SHARE! ha ha

This was taken in Genova, sitting overlooking the Sea - great times!
Posted by maya @ 12:01 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

me:

My photo
maya
my passions: travel, shopping, food, sports and friends
View my complete profile

maya's other pages

  • Bebo
  • Myspace

maya's friends

  • D's
  • Yoni's
  • Asha's
  • Kesang's
  • Paul's
  • Toddles
  • Em's

all the old stuff.......

  • ►  2008 (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2007 (44)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ▼  2006 (65)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ▼  September (16)
      • A day in London
      • more snippets
      • a few shots from training
      • Sit back, relax and enjoy the music
      • one last snap from italy.....I call it - the PIGS
      • Some familiar faces
      • A little walk in the woods
      • London photos
      • more italy....
      • Theatre
      • Mr friends showing their true bogan colours - havi...
      • more photos
      • Photo time
      • Torino
      • to continue the story
      • I am so in love with this country!!!
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (12)