Thursday, March 01, 2007

a long time coming

Ok so I can see I have been quite slack with updating, so I thought its about time I say a few words. So I have been a little quiet recently, no travelling etc, so staying the the ever exciting Luton.

For some official news, I have a boyfriend, for those of you who dont know. His name is Adam, and I met him through work......this is he:




So yeah thats that at the moment, great guy, will tell more as things go on.....

Ok time for me to go, we are going to St Albans today, a little village which I was told was the old Capital....not sure if there is truth behind that but shall discover.......

Ok farewell

xx

4 comments:

Asha said...

UGH! What kind of an update was that? You are such a slacker, honestly!

Asha said...

I came back checking for a new update and I see nothing. Although Adam looking like serious-pilot-man is quite amusing.

yoni said...

Hey Maya! Actually it's just as well you didn't have more comments, because I've only just come back to check ur blog and at least I don't have to read through months of posts! hehe, but now that I am back, I expect more posts more often! ;p

Did you get to St Albans, what did you think of it?

Anonymous said...

Love the photo of Adam in his uniform. So have you made the mile high club yet?
Tina