Well I have to appologise for the last post as at the time I was dead, couldnt move, didnt want to move, and all I wanted to do was curl up in bed and go to sleep. However that all changed :) I finally got energy, and then everything was all good. We walked into the city which was great, nice to have more shops around, more buzz to the streets and of course more tourists who looked like the idiots we were....ha ha.
We stumbed on cool buildings, awesome food markets (reminded me of the ones in Adelaide) more sex shops (which by the way I think could compete with Amsterdam as it even has a sex museum), and buidlings designed by Gaudi. Now my brother was the one who insisted I went on a mission to find such buildings and artwork, and it turned out to be worth it. If ur keen google it, if not wait until I post photos, but how cool it was, it blew me away.
The highlight of the night however, came at 10pm - kick off of the soccer, only a five minute walk to the FC Barcelona football stadium, we saw the home team take on Real Zaragoza. The locals unfortunately lost, however great experience. The downfall was the rain, as the downpour lasted pretty much all night, not fun when its freezing cold!!!! But luckily we survived, the walk down the stairs after the game however was an effort, ad our knees were so stiff, felt like an old old woman!!!!
Anyway now I need to retire to bed, as we have a long trip ahead of us tomorrow.....Portugal....YAY, will update u later
byeeeeeeeeeeeee xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment