Well I must admit I have been a tad slack.....oops......but I am back now and here is the latest. Not much exciting stuff I must say, but a little has happened. Firstly I am onl
Second photo are the cool houses around the place, making it stand out as such a little tourist destination.....so cute though :) love the stripes. Was dead at the time we went, however we could tell that in summer time it would be awesome!!!
Ok so last week I am sure you all heard about the snow over here.....and let me just tell you it wasnt as good as they said.....it was better!!!! Haha I got woken up to my room mate holding this:
Now onto the great quality of living in the UK. Every house I have been too had this same problem......Ok to explain the the sink in the kitchen......you can have hot water and cold water....you have two handles to decide how much of each you want (same as in australia), however when it comes out this is what happens:
Work...I have been working the past few days after a month off, firstly Nice, then Amsterdam, Geneva, then Krakow yesterday....a lot of delays, a lot of little brat kiddies.....even a cute baby I was tempted to steal....haha
Now three days to relax, catch up on sleep, and meet some friends.
Love to all
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment