Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Back at school today

As the days have cloked by, its time to realise that I can no longer sit around and do nothing all day. So time to start work! My first day today, and I guess I have a combination of nerves and adrenalin at this point in time.

So I shall send you a little update tonight.

Over the past few days I have stayed in the hostel, caught up on desperate housewives, been out walking, resorted back to my profession as receptionist, and taken care of the hostel for one night, and been out with one of the locals here to one of the bars - the white.....something or other - I dunno! Not as flash as greystones, but good music and even a bit of a dance floor which looks promising!

Anyway time for me to get ready!

have a great nights sleep for most of you.....xx

No comments: