Well I did it - I'm here!
What a day - 12 hour flight, with a crazy drunk man on board, luckily not sitting next to me, great food once again (highly recommend Thai airways food!!!), slightly dodgy movies, but a easy trip. Sat next to a nice lady coming to visit her fiancee, so she has offered to tell me a few places to see. After the flight is when it started.
Heathrow airport - awful! No aircon - which is horrible when its +30 degrees - lines of people waiting to go through customs, and then marathon underground track to get to the train station! With no lifts too might I add - a great deal of thanks must go to the boys who helped me with my 26k suitcase, whilst I had my 20k backpack on my shoulders. Then on the train, again without aircon, it was overcrowded which was a 45 minute trip leaving me at Kings Cross - yes everybody monopoly station number one crossed off, only about 27 to go! Then transfered trains, met a nice lady who is in real estate, so she had offered to help me find accommodation - yay for me! After that hoped in a taxi and here I am at the hostel! (10:15pm - 4:15am Bangkok time, 7:15am Australia time)
So tomorrow I get to go and explore.....so until then sleep time for me.....layla tov
(crazy thing - I'm not that tired!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment