Tuesday, October 10, 2006

London with company......

Another day in London. This time with the lovely company of my darling mother. We did A LOT. First stop, Israeli Embassy to get a new passport, however unsuccessful as they are not certain that I can obtain exemption from the army. Mum did try to persuede me to join, however I think I opt not to participate in such acts.

So after departing from Yoni, we were on our own to get lost in London Central. First stop, Kensington Palace and Hyde park. Behind me you can see queen Victoria. Then my mum with a bit of Hyde Park in the background
(auditioning for singing in the rain).

From there we toured Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square, brief walk along the Thames river, stalked a paparazzi person (photo below), St Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge, hopped on and off buses, and finished the day on the tube during peak hours - that means pushing and shoving, standing, no air-con, a variety of smells, rubbish etc. But now home sweet home.

Now we await the arrival of Yoni to cook for us dinner - yummmmmmm xx

No comments: