
So peoples, today I say goodbye to my mummy, who is off to home once again......so sad.
Last few days I haven't been doing much, went and visited lovely Lisa at her new place in Crawley, and then went to pick up my mum and brother from the airport. It was then that I encountered my first real delays with the tube. Lisa told me to give it an hour/hour and a half, but being the cautious person I am, I decided to leave over two and a half hours before they arrived - which didn't pay off. They ended up waiting for me!! Grrrr.....the rain and london underground do not make a happy couple!
So then we have been relaxing all together, going to my brothers ex-girlfriends grandmothers for lunch again, which was nice - even met the dad this time.

But today means goodbye - so it was time to squeeze in all the final chores she wanted to do. First on the list - hair cut & colour from maya - so having changed profession for the day, I was glad that it turned out quite well - she was also excited. Then she wanted photos of me and my brother, so out to the front garden (of Yoni's place) to take a few happy snaps..... And it was freezing!!!! Not nice at all.
So now getting ready to go to the airport :(
On my front, I am hoping to start work this week, and shall call them tomorrow to check if my ID has arrived (fingers crossed)
So shall keep you updated
bye for now xx

No comments:
Post a Comment