Sunday, November 12, 2006

Patience is not a virtue - it is frustrating!!!!

Ok so it has been a while since a proper update, so here it comes. My life over the past few days has consisted of waiting for a phone call from Easyjet to tell me that my ID is through and that I am flying : ) - but it hasn't come yet.....grrrr, hopefully tommorrow (fingers crossed)

Other activities of mine have included more experimenting with my cooking, watching greys anatomy (now I have every episode available and I am a happy little girl :D ), going for walks to the shops, caught up with a friend or two, and trying to keep informed regarding soccer (football) - I am currently watching Reading V Tottenham, however looking forward to Arsenal V Liverpool which is on @ 4pm!!!

I got my fix of cricket the other day through taking pleasure in watching the Pomms GO DOWN to the Primeministers XI, and now hearing that Jaques scored another century makes me even happier!!!

Now I have to focus on studying :( not an appealing task for me, but have to embrace it.

I shall let you know when I start flying peoples (very exciting)

byeeeee xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. VIRTUE

2. I can't believe you still take so much pleasure in watching the poms go down even though you live in their country.

3. If you have so much free time, why aren't you visiting San Francisco?

Anonymous said...

Oh and...

Jet and Nabeel both have blogs in case you didn't know:

http://subliminal-transmission.blogspot.com/

http://nebulousmaterial.blogspot.com/