So I'm here!!!! I'm finally here - over 12 years later, I return to this lovelly country. I know I havent finished off my Israel trip - but a run down, made it to Jerusalem, made it to the beach, Max Brenner again, Falafel again, and managed to catch up with David, French Canadian guy I met in New Zealand......
So now that thats done onto Irelan.....the very COLD Ireland. Today I opted for a trip down memory lane - my old dart station, Booterstown, my old school, St Andrews College, my old house, St Helens Wood, the new hotel I want to work at, St Helens Wood Raddisson, and all the other areas I remember. (This is mostly for my parents and brother - Monkstown, Blackrock, Dun Laoighrie, Dalkey, Stillorgan - ALL crossed off the to do list....)
Very very very nice to be back. Was a weird feeling as though I never left - the things I remembered hadn't changed which was nice. But a lot of walking was involved - left at 8:30 returned 6:30...had about one and a half hours break for lunch/a bit of a read.....so quite tired.
Might retire to bed early. However it is late night shopping, and I am determined to buy a warm jacket here for the Winter....
Ok talk soon
Maya xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
any excuse to buy clothes hey?
update your blog, lazy thing.
Post a Comment