Straight after the wedding we headed to Heathrow and jumped on a flight to Stockholm, Sweden. My first time there. And it was to meet the parents. Bit of a strange order, married then meet the parents, but this is how it happened. We went to a lovely restaurant, which gives a great view of Stockholm and has amazing food. Had a wonderful night, talking, catching up on the day, and drinking a little, his family is a champagne and wine family!
Afterwards we headed back to the apartment, my first time seeing Adam’s place. He was slightly nervous as the week prior we were at Ikea and I kept pointing out things I didn’t like, which he happened to have in his place, but my only concern was a dead dried up evil looking piranha on his shelf (don’t ask me why!)
The next day we were to have a look around the city, catch up with some of his friends (none of which I had met), and go out for dinner. So walking around the city I started to think hey, this is going to be my second home…..very strange. But what a beautiful city, all on the water, spread over I think 14 islands – it was so different, nice and peaceful on the street. We didn’t get to see much as catching up with friends and family preoccupied us for most hours of the day. But here are a few photos….
So now we are back in London, settled in to our new place, and starting married life together. Have more photos, so will post them tomorrow.
Hope this catches you all up.....once again sorry for the slackness.....
talk soon......puss puss (kiss kiss in swedish)

No comments:
Post a Comment