After we got back is when everything started to happen. Adam and I knew we were going to get married, so things had to be organised, we went and registered our wedding (takes two weeks), booked our wedding day, and found a new apartment by ourselves to move into (great feeling!!!). The apartment is great – 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, brand new, modern, furnished, close into town, close to the airport etc. But still in Luton….oh well!
So Adam and I were working together (our last shift together before leaving easyjet), and were going down to Rimini, Italy. When we got to Italy, we offloaded all the passengers, and were a bit early, so we were all up the front of the cabin. I then sat down, however was quickly told to stand up by Adam, who started to make a speech. Afterwards he got down on one knee, pulled out a ring, and asked me to marry him. Of which I answered yes….it was very sweet, as he was shaking the whole time! The captain was our photographer, and here are some pics…..
Afterwards we boarded all the passengers, and I was up the front, waiting for the senior, Ajay, to complete a head count. Ajay decided to be cheeky and make an announcement that I just got engaged, and all passengers clapped and requested to see my husband to be – so out Adam came, and kissed me in front of everyone….It was very cute! I thanked him for not doing it mid air in front of passengers!!!
After work we ran off to celebrate : )

No comments:
Post a Comment