Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Then 'I do' comes.....

Next was our wedding day……we had no idea what to expect, apart from that it was going to take about 15 minutes. But when we got there we got a pleasant surprise that it was quite formal, we had to stand up at the front of the room:Exchange rings:

Say I do and kiss……I would love to show you a photo of us kissing, but none were taken, so no can do.

All that was left to do then was sign:

So here are some from after…..which include our guests – Emily, Christian and Adam(second Adam):

It was short and sweet……………and now officially Mr & Mrs! I’m keeping my surname for the moment, but will change that next year, so will become Mr and Mrs Elmstedt : )

2 comments:

yoni said...

You look great little sis!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you mayaz!!! luv Tina