You´ll be pleased to hear - I PASSED my stupid exam this morning, so as you would expect I was a happy little girl this morning, and of course still am.
Finished class at 9:30, and left all the others who are to be based at Gatwick airport there, as they have airbus training. Being at Luton, we only use Boeing aircrafts... So off I went back to the hotel, to pack. An hour later, I wondered into Luton airport, boarded my first easyjet flight, and a quick little trip over Europe, and here I am in Palma.
What a different place - flying in I could notice this little houses (what I would imagine mexico to look like), and windmills next to each of them - so cute. Flew over some high mountains, which I have been told have snow on them during winter. Couldn´t picture that at all, seeing as though it is 36 degress, the entire population seems to be on the beach, and everyone is black!!!! Poor white pom´s who come over - they really stand out.....ha ha
So after a little bit from a regular visitor, Gabrielle (from Italy), and this other weird guy, I found my hostel. No complaints, I have an entire room to myself, with a key - so its 24 hours, two second walk from the beach, and free breakfast in the morning.
So I went for a walk along the beach, and am now going to retire to my room to relax, and write some letters.
So laylatov
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice one Maya! Don't forget to take some pics to show me... =)
xo
Congratulations Maya! You need to start posting some pictures for us all to see!!!
Post a Comment