Today is my last day off, however I'm hoping for my phone staying quiet in the morning, as I am on Standby from 7-9, so if I escape those two hours, I will be free to watch the end of day one of the third test :)
Got back from London today, having said goodbye to my brother, who leaves for Australia on Sunday :( I managed to score all of this old things, blankets, electric blankets (needed), towels, first aid stuff, webcam, lights etc etc. So with all this stuff, I managed to squeeze the blanket and a bit of the first aid stuff into my backpack - everything else I had to carry in bags - ended up with 4 extra heavy bags - full of stuff! Going on the tube, EVERYONE was looking at me - quite embarassing. Was lucky to squeeze into the train from Kings Cross to Luton - was packed. But I survived and I know have a messy room once again.
Now I am relaxing, watching TV, whilst my roommate is snuggling up to her new man - so funny, but quite cute. they so want me out of here, but they will have to wait for an hour or so until this is over....ha ha
okies I'm signing off - go the Aussies in the cricket!!!! Lets hope we put Freddie and the boys back in their place :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment