Saturday, December 16, 2006

Best day so far

Yesterday I had the most fun at work so far......granted its the best out of three, but anyway!!!

Went to Poland (Warsaw) and back, tested new selling techniques - of stuffing a teddy down my top!!!!, was given chocolate as a 'thank you' from one of trainers for letting him fly with us (how sweet), and got 5 pounds for selling 100 scratch cards, and a bottle of Kenzo perfume (worth 25 pounds), for reaching above our spend per head. Not a day I can complain about I must say.

However it continued, found out about 25% off duty free for easyjet staff (YAY), so went and bought myself some alcohol(a chocolate mint baileys) and my DKNY perfume as I ran out. Then I arrived home to my Sydney Swans 5 disc collection from 2005 series - all of the finals games, plus highlights of the season - how cool????????

So after being on a high I cooked - Steak, with mash (combination of potato and sweet potato) and broccolini with garlic and oyster sauce -whoooaaaaa it was good! Crashed at 6:30 in my warm bed (loving the electric blanket), and woke up perfectly at 2am in time for the cricket :)
Clever girl I am!!!

Well going back for a quick little nap, before getting up to watch the rest of the cricket, and go for my Airport Standby :)

Laylatov xx

1 comment:

yoni said...

haha so obsessive. sounds like it was a good day though~~~ xo yoni