Well In Brisbane 10 minutes ago it clicked over to Christmas, Canberra an hour or so ago......Here westill have another 10 hours to go.
So what are my plans? I am going to the shops now to buy my final little ingredients which is going to be the best Christmas lunch. Roast lamb, thinking of changing from roast vegies to my sweet potato/normal potato mash, with my broccolini - I am obsessed what can I say. Going to get some expensive fruit for dessert - maybe strawberries or something so delicious like them......cant wait!
As for my ideal qhite Christmas, I think it will only be in my dreams as it is set to be a stinking hot 3 degrees!!!! Cant wait (NOT)
Went to Barcelona on a fun flight yesterday, going to Edinburgh and Amsterdam next on Wed/Thursday, then Sam shall be here Friday. Then New Years baby!!! Will keep you all posted on what I shall be up to then - no set plans as yet.
Merry Christmas to you all,
speak soon xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment