Monday, December 25, 2006

Lets turn our attention to work...

Ok so I started work a few weeks ago, and its been good fun. Met a lot of people, landed in a few a few different countries, and by now completed my fair share of safety demo's! So here are the two snaps I took whilst working. The first one being on Airport Standby, of which you really do nothing but sit in the room, shop in duty free, have the opportunity to fall asleep on the very comfrotable couches, and eat. Not such a bad life.....

Next we have the crew I flew with down to Barcelona. Was a very fun day, nice passengers, never got bored etc etc. Always nice to finish a days work though, you just leave the plane there with new crew to start their shift (ha ha).

I know that whilst reading this you are just thinking how great the uniform it. The orange is just so hot right now.....BUT....sad news for you, we are changing uniforms. I believe sometime in the new year we shall be adopting a more formal approach, and be given suits......yay I get to be a suit* again. Until then we have to grin and bare the current one. (My favourite is the hi-viz vest).

*In reference to a colleague of mine in Brisbane, Arthur- as he so fondly reffered to me as a 'suit'
....cheeky boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know i love pinks and purples, but the colour of your blog hurts my eyes

maya said...

yeah, it doesnt go with the pictures which is annoying me, so will have to play......but any suggestions?

Asha said...

UGHH no dark purple/pink (whatever that color is on the black.) It's barely visible on William's computer. Upgrade!

Look at the "Posted by Maya" line, so much nicer if that was the color of the text.

Can't wait to see the new uniforms.