Havent seen much here yet, but already I love it. Falafel = good makes Amsterdam = good, like my logic? Ha ha
So after crying for an hour whilst reading my book last night, I found myself awake at 8am not able to sleep (thats 7am UK time....not good peoples!!!!).....We left the hotel at about 10ish, went and bought some food from the supermarket which would satisfy us for breakfast and lunch, had a little wonder around the town centre of Basel.....(note town centre, not city centre....its so small). We hoped on a tram, Sam got all excited that he saw the Basel Football Club team.....so for those of u back home he will brag I'm sure of it!!!
After a quick look around we went to the airport, and checked in and then positioned ourself in front of Nadal V Murray in the Australian Open....of course Nadal won :)
Then we got into Amsterdam....what a buzzing place. First the buildings are soooo cool.....so old and everything, and then u have all the shopping, restaurants, bars etc etc....its great! We are now going to wonder over to the red light district.....then maybe head out for a drink. Tomorrow I cant wait for......we are going to hire bikes.....how cool???? Last time I rode a bike was in Brisbane....over 6 months ago!!!
Anyway shall update u tomorrow when I get home on how Amsterdam was.......but so far so good.......one complaint.....its freezing!!!!!!!!!! But I have my jacket.......which keeps me warm.....Sam has my gloves, so my fingers will freeze, but who needs them!
Talk soon xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment