
So as you all know yesterday was Australia day, and I never picture it a big thing back home, however over here its nice to celebrate what a cool country it is! So thats what we did. We all dressed in our Australian attire (that includes thongs thank u!!!), and went to an Aussie pub (walkabout). We had great fun.
Sam and I went in with Emily a

nd some other Aussies from work, but we split as Sam and I wanted to go to the Borough markets at London Bridge. The food there blows me away every time. All the cheeses, the salami's, the fruit, the cakes, the falafel, the sandwiches etc etc....it can go on! Afterwards we went to one Sam's friends place, James. They

worked together at the Labour club back in Canberra, and he has just moved over here. Anyway we went round there, had a few drinks, had some pizza then headed into Shepherds Bush. Here are some photos from the night.....
Frist photo are the boys, secon

d (as you can see then a bit better) are Sam, John, myself and James. Other people include two girls with the 'Aussie Aussie Aussie' tops on are some girls we met on the tube on the way in. The other girls (one with fosters cape on) were friends of James. The one on the left of me, Olivi

a, I went to school with her sister which was pretty cool. Her brother, Alex the guy in the photo with John and James.
Overall was a fun night, lots of laughs, and heaps

of Aussies - I met one kiwi there.....haha poor fella!
1 comment:
Australia day looks like great fun, that poor kiwi, did he get reamed?
Also, changed the webaddress, so remember to change the link to sfht.blogspot.com mmmmmkay?
Post a Comment