Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Years

Well I figured it was about time to update u on my whereabouts for new years, and the nights events. So we had planned to go into London, have a few drinks, stay on the river, watch the fireworks and head home, however this was all scrapped. Plan B then saw us staying in Luton, getting a bit more dressed up, going into the White House with a few of the other Aussies from work. But this was also scrapped. We then opted for Plan C - 'the flying club' . The Flying Club is the place cabin crew can drink in uniform, and is the hangout after a shift, however New Years was there last night of operation as they are closing down......so the croud there was purely airline crew - 90% easyjet......I was not willing to stay at the crappy little flying club, however it turned out to be a great night : )

So a few for u all now.....first photo - the Aussies - myself, Em, Sam, Krystal, Adam, Lee and Nikki (Lee is a local boy)....


Second photo: Dan, Sam, Em and Helen(I think helen anyway)








Third Photo:Just mucking about....John(fellow Canberra boy), Myself, Ben, Adam and Em

The night ended quite early as I was on standby from 7am - Em and Sam stayed out a little longer with the others though.....

Since new years I have been working a fair bit.......yesterday I had a fun day, and was called off airport standby after 5 hours to go to edinborgh, then on the way back was asked to go to Belfast.......so ended up landing at about 12:12am......got home by 1, was a fun day though.....A lot of laughs onboard : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're all such beautiful people

except the redheaded guy, definately not him :P

hope your having fun in belfast mum