So last week I went to Belfast to meet up with Sam. Belfast has changed sooooo much from what I remember of it, however the weather was the same......cloudy and miserable. I was only there for two nights, so we wanted to make the most of it, but first stop was a pub to watch the football (oh my god I automatically typed that - shoot me now)....the soccer sorry. So had a nice pub dinner there, and then after that we came
Anyway after that we wanted to go see a movie (boring people we know), so we stopped this couple to ask for directions, and th
Anyway the next day we decided to hire a car and drive outside Belfast, up the coast to Giants Causeway - a few hours later we got there - the countryside was beautiful - the rain continued to pour, and the clouds never left (da
We continued on until Londonderry, better known as Derry I believe, and then turned around and drove back, in the dark of course, as it was 4:45pm!!!!
Overall was a great little outing......look forward to the big trip next week - Athens, Berlin, Amsterdam, Barcelona etc etc......

No comments:
Post a Comment