Monday, January 15, 2007

A sneak preview

So peoples....time for me to set off on a new little adventure. A preview for u all......Athens, Berlin, Basel, Amsterdam, home for a few days then Barcelona. I am way too excited!!! I will probably run away, and never come back ;) Not packed yet....so thinking I should go and start that, but the cricket is on and keeping me a little occupied. Oops...

Last few days have been a little relaxing....worked a few days here and there, but other than that been admiring the quality weather - wind, clouds, rain etc etc......although I can claim a bit of sunshine yesterday before work, which was a nice change. I am just praying for some snow at some point during this little break!!!

I will try to get to a comp when I have a chance to update u on whats happening, but until then, have fun : )

No comments: